Welcome

Hello people!

This is the blogg of Lianne and Esha!
You can read here about everything ... well ... about our lifes I mean. Have fun!
Oh! And drop your comment!

maandag 5 april 2010

Obsession


Hi little people,

Happy Easter Monday to you all!
I'm feeling very tired. Get up at 9.00 is way too early for me. :3
This morning, I quickly went to my friend Kimberly. We've looked at the extra dvd of New Moon that I've buy. There were such good scenes and it was very fun. Finally we have seen the sneek peek of Eclipse! I'm sooo obsessed with the Twilight-Saga, I can't help it. I can't wait until Eclipse comes at the cinemas! I'm Team Edward and Team Jacob also a bit of course. The sneek peek of Eclipse has made my day! But .. I'm still tired. And I'm hungry. Let's get a cookie before write along. *Is running to the kitchen to get a cookie*.
So. Delicious Cookie! Tomorrow it's school time ... I really didn't want to get in school to learn something. Going to school should also be banned, cause the teachers are completely exaggerated and can teach us nothing and go back to school with a trauma every day! That's pathetic ... for us!
Well I'm going to study .. Maths is killing me! Help me! Jacob! Edward! Wraaah :')

Esha.

2 opmerkingen: