Welcome

Hello people!

This is the blogg of Lianne and Esha!
You can read here about everything ... well ... about our lifes I mean. Have fun!
Oh! And drop your comment!

donderdag 1 april 2010

It’s never the end, It’s just a new Chapter

Helloo!
Lianne here, Again...

I heard Esha did'nt know the password yesterday.
Soo I have too tell her that again.
And then she can wright something.:)

NOO SCHOOL tomorrow!! Yeahh!
Whaha ow and today, It's April's Foolsday!!:D
But acctually today isn't that funny at all.-_-.
I really want to hang out with friends today.
But, nooooooooooo. I gotta go to my Musical Class.:(

Esha told me about a song, Mhh, I don't know how it's called.
But its really good. :D
I really like it..
But my brother say's it's a really old song.
Whatever...


this is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc6vs-l5dkc

Soo i gotta goo now.
GooodByee..<3

1 opmerking: